Friday, January 22, 2021

Project 365 - January 22, 2021

Misty Morning


On my way out to a doctor's appointment, I stopped my car as I approached the guard gate because I had to capture this image.

The temperature was 58 degrees, it was damp and cool and that made for a wonderfully misty froth across the grass of the former golf course. And then, the sunshine through that mist made it even more beautiful to me.

So, I got out of the car and shot several images. This is the one that I liked the best because I can see the rays of the sun and the mist looks like a thick, white blanket on the ground. 

I didn't overthink it, just focused, snapped and got back in my car, and drove off to the doctor.  Now that I am sitting on my couch and looking deeper at the image, I wish that I had more time this morning to get up and outside a bit earlier to capture more of the sunrise. But, it is what it is and this is the result!

No comments: