Saturday, January 2, 2021

Project 365 - January 2, 2021

 Last Bit of Christmas


The holidays have always been a happy time in the Leshinsky home. Food was always cooking in the kitchen, cookies in containers on the counter, Christmas decorations throughout the house along with the Chanukah menorah and dreidel.

Today, I wandered through the house looking for motivation for today's post. I found it in a bowl sitting on my dining room table. I was able to use my Nikon 16 - 200 mm lens to capture a narrow depth of field with a wonderfully festive bokeh effect from the lights on the tree.

Very little editing in Photoshop, but a bit just to pull out the colors and add a little more contrast. I prefer to show the actual image and not stray from what I meant to shoot. So, there are no filters here and I shot on manual at 400 ISO at 1/20 shutter speed and f5.6. 


No comments: