Friday, January 29, 2021

Project 365 - January 2 Part 2

 Morning Walk


Today is the first time in more than a week that I took a walk in the morning. I really love walking with Greg and the discussions we have as well as the people we meet along the way. 

Today, as we rounded the bend on Spring Bluff Terrace, we both had to stop and take a photo of the setting full Moon. It looked so large in the sky and bright even though the sun was rising and the moon was setting. 

It was a perfect moment.

Then, we ran into our neighbors who have a Vishnu dog and I got quite the welcome because I haven’t see them in almost a year! We spent a very long time chatting and I got to know his girlfriend while Greg and Bob caught up on condo business! 

It was such a South Florida moment!  And the weather couldn’t be better. Clear skies, 57 degrees and no wind. Just a perfect start to my weekend. 

No comments: