Sunday, May 18, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - May 17, 2008

Saturday was a nice day for Joel and me. We spent most of it together, sans children! The girls stayed at home and did homework and reading. Joel needed some shirts for work and so did I so we ended up at JC Penneys. We really did very well between sales, coupons and a friend who works there and gave us his discount! And I really hate shopping, but this time, I didn't mind it at all.

Before we left I snapped this photo of Newton sleeping, very comfortably I might add, in the sink. I really don't know how it can be all that comfortable, but I am sure he likes the coolness of the porcelain.
























Once we came home Joel and Adina started to work on a school project that is due next week. It has to with the Titanic and Adina came up with the idea of doing a diorama with passenger lists and an iceberg made out of Styrofoam. This was just the beginning of their work.



While they were doing research, Rachel and I were in the living room playing guitar. I haven't played in a very long time and my fingers hurt after a few minutes. So I grabbed my camera and started playing with the manual focus with the strings.
























Later in the day Adina decided to paint with her watercolors. Newton was also trying to get into the act, while playing with his toys too!



No comments: