Thursday, May 15, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - May 13-14, 2008

This is just a note that on Tuesday, May 13 I came home from work and took a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood. It was a beautiful afternoon. Beautiful afternoon light. I took more photos of the ducklings who were following me around the perimeter of the lake. I also took a few other nature shots. Needless to say, when I got home and settled in after dinner I transferred all of my photos (there weren't that many really) and then cleared off my memory card. When I went into my file to upload to my blog . . . they were gone. I had an awful sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. So, there are no photos for Tuesday and Wednesday I just never had an opportunity to pull out the camera. Strange for me since I have been so faithful about it. But sometimes I just don't feel it. I need a different subject. Today I head out to Tamarac for our County Cultural Forum. Perhaps I will get inspired there. I usually like to take close up shots of people's faces. So we shall see later.

No comments: