Saturday, May 10, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - May 10, 2008

What can I say about these photos other than the fact that I have the silliest cat (who I guess is still technically a kitten until August). He jumped into the washing machine as I was transferring the wet clothes into the dryer. I had to upload both because I couldn't decide which one I liked better.





I don't know why this position makes me laugh but everytime I see Newton in this position I snap a photo.



And as I was taking this photo Adina was yelling at me to get him off of the banister. You see, the banister is overlooking the living room two flights down. For some reason my silly cat likes to perch on it and hang out. It does make us nervous, but hey, if it doesn't bother him, I guess I shouldn't worry about it. They do have an incredible sense of balance.

No comments: