Saturday, March 8, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 8, 2008

We had to go to a Bat Mitzvah today and you can't take a camera to temple. But as we left we had two painters in the house painting the living room walls. So when we came home at about 2 p.m. this is the scene that greeted us. All of the furniture was pushed together to the middle of the room and covered with plastic. All of the pictures in piles around the room. But the colors were wonderful.



As I was taking these photos all I could think of was how long it would take us to put it back together. I ran out of motivation halfway through and fell asleep sitting up on the couch!!



Newton was being very curious and kept trying to smell my camera. In this photo he just looks so funny and out of proportion.



Adina had picked up Grace and Grace fell asleep in her lap. I love the way Adina's eyes look huge in this photo. Grace didn't stay there much longer, she suddenly decided to bolt into the other room. Cats are funny like that.














I loved the harsh lighting because it almost looks like black and white. But I liked the light reflected on Newton's whiskers. I couldn't have planned this.



And this was me trying to catch Newton jumping up onto Adina. I did it!!

No comments: