Monday, March 24, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 24, 2008

Today was a typical Monday. It was a very gray day but I don't mind because I know that the hot days of summer will soon be upon us. I was able to get lots of things done at work because it was fairly quiet, but sometimes I like when there are a lot of things going on because I get wound up in the excitement and then the adreniline takes over. But other than that, it was not an extraordinary day and I didn't feel like taking a walk after work. So I looked around the house for things to shoot. Here is Grace snoozing on my Mom's chair from the Far Rockaway living room. Mom would definitely NOT approve of the cat on the furniture.



Adina always tells me that she only has a little bit of homework. Well it is now 10 p.m. as I am writing this and she is STILL doing her homework. I really believe that she is distracted by everything. But she somehow gets it all done.



I liked this photo because you can see the 60s mobile thing that is hanging in front of her door and that is IN focus and Adina is in the background doing homework . . . not in focus.

No comments: