Monday, March 17, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 17, 2008

Well Monday was St. Patricks Day and my children decided to show a bit of the green to get in the spirit! Rachel painted her nails a lovely shade of honedew!



And Adina found a green hat left over from New Years Eve! Hey, I am all for recycling. We were in the car on the way to school. I needed the car so that I could go to the doctor about my finger and Rachel and Adina are so spoiled that they didn't want to take the bus. So the good mommy that I am . . . I let Rachel drive to school and I drove to the doctors. I was still worn out from the pain of this finger and a bladder infection that developed over the weekend. So once I was done at the doctor's I went home and slept a good portion of the day. I am tired of this.



This photo was taken after dinner and Rachel was pooped. They really have a long day at school. They start at 9:30 a.m which is later than most schools, but they don't get out until 4:30 p.m. And again, being the good Mommy, I picked them up after my nap!! I liked this photo because of the reflection in the table.



This photo cracked me up because my cat is fascinated with television. We were watching Dancing with the Stars and Grace sat at the foot of the bed for a good fifteen minutes and watched with us!




And this is pretty much the nightly ritual of Rachel climbing inti bed with me and doing her homework while we watch TV and I tinker with the computer.

No comments: