Monday, March 24, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Adina was a sleepy girl cuddling in bed with us when, lo and behold, the Easter Cow came and visited! Huh? Well, she did get a lovely Easter basket which was still next to her bed. But she came in to see what the Easter bunny brought me! I have to say that I was thrilled with my assortment of dark chocolates from South America! Yum!



In Rachel's room the early morning sun gave the Easter goodies a warm and cozy feel. That was the last time Rachel saw the stuffed duck! Newton came in and grabbed it and was hiding it all over the house.



This was both Adina's and my baskets and you can see my delicious box of chocolates poking out of the basket.



After a long day of finishing the house cleaning and laundry and then bill paying . . . we had 15 people over for dinner and dessert and fun talk. This photo is of Aunt Marilyn helping me in the kitchen. My finger still hurts and it is hard to do normal things around the house. She spent a lot of time and I really appreciated the help because there were a lot of plates!!
























In the aftermath of the company, Newton and I were in the kitchen. I was really just going to get a class of water and go to bed, but he looked so cute checking out all of the clean plates and mugs. It is amazing how he can tip toe through all of these breakable items and not disturb anything.

No comments: