Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 6, 2008

When I came home from work tonight I put my stuff down on the stairs and opened the front door to get the mail. As I opened the door a lizard decided to come in. I couldn't catch him but the cats went nuts trying to. I grabbed my camera and snapped away.



As a defense mechanism lizards tails come off if an animal tries to grab them. And, if that isn't all, the tail continues to wiggle around for a little while which distracts the animal so that the lizard can get away. Adina is showing me the tail that Newton tried to grab.



Before dinner I took Adina over to the hairdresser to get a trim. These are a few photos that I took while she was getting her haircut. Adina is so very attached to her hair, she gets very nervous when she is sitting in the chair. She looked very serious most of the time. But she was happy with the results because we didn't take too much off the length but it now has some shape.




No comments: