Saturday, February 9, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 9, 2008



We had to go to the optometrist today to pick up the girls new glasses. In this first photo you can see a teenager's attitude developing. We really don't know what gave her an attitude and neither did she see, but it was definitely there. Joel was busy talking to someone at work.



Adina was so proud of her new glasses. I loved this shot because you can see her image in the mirror. Plus you can see even more of Rachel's attitude. I always know when it is coming because of the way she clenches her jaw. Everyone was yelling at me to put the camera away. I don't know why but I guess they are tired of being my subjects. I will have to dig deeper for other things to shoot!



Here is more teenaged attitude. They are both ignoring each other and ignoring my camera. Perfect subjects! You can see both of their new glasses. I think they look great! Oh, and we were eating breakfast in the car -- bagels to go. We were on the way to Target to get Adina a bathing suit because she has outgrown all of them and she was going to the beach with her girlfriend in the afternoon.

No comments: