Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 13, 2008

It was a dark and stormy day . . . oh wait, that was a Peanuts cartoon! But it really was a dreary day today. There was a lot of wind and rain and thunder like we get in the summer. This is the view out of my window at about 8 a.m. It looked more like 5 p.m.!!



My graphic designer created these very romantic-looking vinyl banners for our Cultural Information Center's information desk. My Arts Assistant, who just started college this year, came up with the idea for the graphic. I just love it. it is to encourage people, actually couples, to go to cultural events during the month of February to celebrate Valentine's Day.




And finally, this is a view of the inside of our Cultural Information Center. Notice how our Cultural Concierges (our volunteers) are very busy talking to each other!! They have actually formed very close relationships at the Center. I love all of the red in the Center . . . my favorite color. The carpet reminds me of my bedroom in New York! I feel very much at home there. And all of my volunteers treat me like their daughter!

No comments: