Monday, February 4, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 4, 2008

This is my last day at home. I woke up feeling much better, my head is still stuffy so I stayed home. So after the girls left for school I stripped my bed, started laundry and as I passed Rachel's room I had to stop and grab my camera. No one would believe me if I described this. So here is Rachel's bed.























This is Rachel's closet. She uses the clothes on the bottom as a step ladder to get up to the top shelf. And the other photo is her dressing table. Amazing creation isn't it?








It was a beautiful day here in South Florida, so I promised myself that I would sit in the back for a little while.










I did drag a chair outside on the patio and Newton peeked out the window. He looked so sad that he couldn't come out with me. But he has never been out, not going to start now!


I had to laugh when I first went outside because I had forgotten that the Christmas tree was still back there turning browner by the day.


I liked this shot because it was the only Hibiscus flower on the entire bush and looked very independent.


And this little weed was just sticking up in a mass of green.

No comments: