Monday, February 25, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - February 24, 2008



This was the way Rachel assisted us. We were in the process of hanging a curtain rod, which ended up being a two-day ordeal!




Here is Joel up on the ladder trying to screw in the new hardware. This is about where he got upset with me and asked me to put the *&^% camera away! I did (for a while anyway!).




Later in the day, after we had hung the curtain rod, returned the wrong curtains and ordered more of the ones that we needed, we were back at the house and Joel was pressure cleaning the back of the house and the cement pad "patio". I liked the way the water looked as it was rolling down the glass.




As the sun was starting to set it made lovely reflections in the puddles and I captured this one.




This is what our living room looked like as I was taking everything apart and cleaning it and dusting and washing the floor and on and on! We didn't finish until about 8 pm!!

No comments: