Thursday, April 17, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 17, 2008

Adina came home today. It was a very, very happy moment. My baby was home safe and sound in my arms. She was so terribly exhausted, but I was so happy to see her and surprisingly, so was Rachel. She couldn't wait to start arguing with Adina! But that is how they show their love for each other.




























After we picked up Adina at the airport, we headed over to Jaxon's Ice Cream for a special coming home treat. Jaxon's has been here since the 1970s and it is so much fun to go there to have way too much home made ice cream and then browse their old fashioned candy, the stuff I remember from when I was a kid and could buy a sackful for a nickel! This photo was fun because Joel was leaning on the kiddie ride and he looked so playful to me.







I liked the furnishings on the walls and the warm glow from the sconce onto the wooden walls.




This guy was sitting at the next table, a huge family gathering and they ordered the "Kitchen Sink," which is literally served in a sink! I took a photo of him having his photo taken. He had no clue that I took this!

No comments: