Thursday, April 3, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - April 1, 2008 (Part II)

So half way through the day, I felt the need to get outside and walk. I was angry because the girls didn't want to do anything and I felt like we were wasting a perfectly good day, so I just got out and walked by myself for a while. Well, at least until it started to rain on me. All of these photos were taken with the macro setting on the lens that came with the camera. These flowers look beautiful, but in reality, they are smaller than my pinkie! So I had a lot of fun crawling around in the grass. There was no one around to say, what the heck is she doing crawling around like that?? So I just did it. It was fun and I like the results. Instead of focusing, I just moved my body closer or further away from the subject.




No comments: