Sunday, December 20, 2009

Project 365 - November 29, 2009

Another Goodbye

Goodbyes are never easy, but knowing that Rachel would be back in three weeks made this one much less painful. It is dark because Rachel's flight back to Indianapolis left at 6 a.m.!! It is also better to be the first plane out! Fewer delays.

As we were leaving the airport I told Joel to drive east. He looked at me with that face that told me that the only place he really wanted to be was home in bed reading the newspaper, but he obliged me and we ended up at Las Olas and A1A so that that I could take photos of the sunrise.

I can't say that it was the most glorious sunrise ever, but it was very pretty. There are VERY interesting characters roaming around at 6:30 in the morning. I entertained myself while Joel patiently sat on the wave wall. He really isn't a fan of the beach or the warm weather or the great outdoors. Oh well, too bad. We live in this fabulous part of the country and I want to document it!!










Joel gave Rachel a big hug as I snapped away with my camera.













The rest of these photos were taken over the course of about an hour or less. I played with the aperture so that I could get all sorts of different effects. I liked these because it showed off the blues of the early morning light.













No comments: