Sunday, December 20, 2009

Project 365 - December 7, 2009

Gotta Brag, Just a Little!

So I am the proud parents of a first place winner in the Cypress Bay Lighnting Tournament Duo Interpretation category!!!

The trophy was almost as big as Adina. I didn't know about it until the next morning because I had to be the "stand-in" wife for our friend, Richard. His wife, Lynn, didn't feel well and Richard was invited to the FIU vs FAU football game by the president of FIU. So, I went and lo and behold, I had to wear a nametag that said,"Lynn" all night long and people were asking us about our son! It was hysterical. Needless to say, it was a fun evening and I ended up coming home after midnight and everyone was sound asleep. So that is why I was surprised first thing in the morning by this trophy in my bed!!

No comments: