Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project 365 - December 29, 2009

Heading Home

I left New York on Monday afternoon. The temperature was about 35 degrees, the sun was out and the were no clouds in the sky. I kept taking deep breaths of that cold air.

My airport experience was very easy. Went through security with no trouble. I boarded the plane on time and we took off on time. Amazing! I even had an empty seat next to me. What luck. Of course, I had to climb over the lady on the end every time I needed to use the restroom because she was on the extremely heavy side and didn't want to stand up.

To entertain myself, I took lots of photos out the window of the sunset. I wish that I could have captured the brilliant rainbow of colors that I could see for miles and miles. I just couldn't do it with the Blackberry camera. But this was my view out the window. Sorry about the big smudge, but that was on the window and I wasn't about to clean Jet Blue's windows for them!!

No comments: