Sunday, December 20, 2009

Project 365 - December 13, 2009

Another Beautiful Day in South Florida

We started the day with a Jazz Concert in the Park. It was a hot day, but cool in the shade. As always, great company.

\








Here are Joel and Richard relaxing. Lynn was under the weather and couldn't join us this time. I was "stand in" wife once again!













Later in the day I took a walk around our complex as the sun was setting. I took all of these on manual. I was sitting on the floor using the widest angle possible.










Loved the colors of the sunset reflecting on the water.










And last but not least, I found these odd looking seed pods that had landed on the top of the electrical cabinet at the side of the road. I thought this view made it look like some alien beach.

No comments: