Monday, June 9, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 9, 2008

As Robert and I pulled into the driveway, we saw the girls cleaning out the car. Either they had an epiphany to clean up the car so that they could drive in a nice clean environment or Joel threatened them with bodily harm (or at least to take the car away) until the car was clean!



Rachel and Robert shared a quiet moment about their days.
























I liked this photo of Adina vacuuming out the car because the diffused light of the cloudy afternoon sky brought out the suntan on Adina's skin and the car acted like a frame.
























Nothing more than I liked this shot of Rachel. She looks so mature and so intense here.



This is Screwball and she certainly lives up to her name. She came over for a hug and a kiss from Adina.



Teamwork!



This chair is part of Rachel's homework for her 2D AP art class. She is going to take photos of this chair in a series. She made a list of places that she wants to take the chair. I will upload them as she shoots them, or maybe I will upload them all at once. Or maybe I will get her to start a blog, or maybe I will just leave her alone!



And of course, you can't paint the chair without painting your foot as well!

No comments: