Thursday, June 26, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 24, 2008

It is so lovely to be home, but the work at the office is extremely intense. We found out that we had to cut $708,000 out of our budget. That is a lot of money. We went line by line figuring out where to cut. It was so stressful that by the time I got home my head was blasting. So I decided to take a long, hot bath.

Of course I can never be totally alone in my house, but that is okay, I enjoyed this company.

After setting up as many candles as I could round up and filling up my super big tub with hot water and bubbles, I came back to find Newton perched on the edge of the tub. I grabbed the camera and this was my first shot (I was standing on the toilet!!).

Needless to say, he entertained me as I soaked there. He kept trying to eat the bubbles. I can't imagine that they taste very good, but then again, I really don't think that cats have the same taste buds as we do!! After all, they do lick discu sting areas of their anatomy!


No comments: