Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 17, 2008

We spent the entire day cleaning the house and doing laundry. I couldn't stand the house anymore. Plus I wanted a clean house for when my family came over for dinner.



Rachel was pooped and just wanted to sit on the couch. Doesn't she look ravishing in her sweatshirt?



See my cute little kitty peeking through the curtains?? He is such a funny guy. Always getting into the strangest place.



















Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bog Square Pants!!



Doesn't Joel look happy to be cooking on his brand new barbecue??



What a motley crew! My cousin Hal came down for a visit so I had the chance to take out the tripod so that I could get into the photo with him. I promised Phyllis, his wife, that I would upload the photo that night, but it has taken me about a week to do just that!!

No comments: