Sunday, June 8, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - June 1, 2008

This is part two of the Leshinsky's 28th Anniversary celebration. I never had a chance to upload photos last week. Okay, so I am not so good about uploading, but I do keep shooting photos! At least I am still doing that.



This is a photo of the waterfall in the center of the pool. I played with the shutter speed so you can feel the movement of the water. But it sort of gives the feeling of a watercolor painting.



Mmmmm . . . can't you feel the relaxation? Those are my toes resting in the very early morning sun. It was already beastly hot and I had to dip into the water several times and it wasn't even 10 am yet!



Without moving from my lounge chair, I just looked straight up and this was my view. Reminded me of the opening credits of Miami Vice!



And this was taken at the end of the day as Grace was staring intently at a lizard that was trapped between the screen and the glass door. I loved the fact that you can see through her eye!!

No comments: