Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 9, 2008

I just wanted to show you that my cats are so attached to me that I can't go anywhere in the house without one or both of them following me. As I come in the door after a long day at work . . . I am greeted in the hallway by two furballs that just are so sweet. They rub their heads on my ankles and roll over onto their backs so that I can stratch their bellies. As I walk upstairs to change my clothes, they race up the stairs to beat me up there and wait by the sink until I turn on the faucet for them to take a drink. At night when I climb into bed, Grace can't wait to cuddle up to my feet on top of the fuzzy blanket and purr me to sleep!



Here is Newton taking a long drink out of the toilet. It really wouldn't be my choice of where to have a drink, but apparently he likes balancing on the edge of the toilet seat and reach in and first watch his reflection in the water for a while, then he sticks his nose into the water and sneezes and then he finally decides to drink. It is a funny routine to watch.



When I take a shower, Grace perches on top of the toilet and Newton sleeps on the rug. Even after I am long out of the shower, they stay in there because it is nice and warm and humid. I just had to snap this one!

No comments: