Sunday, July 6, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 5, 2008

My day started off at 6:30 a.m. Joel woke me up, not for any other reason than to just talk. I happened to remember my dream and told him about it. I was having a conversation with Paul McCartney, I was sitting at my desk at work and we were negotiating a TV deal to have a new reality show where celebrities would come on the show and play "Guitar Hero" with the home audience. All you needed was to plug your "guitar" into your cable TV box and you could be jamming with musicians like Paul McCartney, LIVE!! I thought it was a cool idea and then Joel woke me up.

Oh well, it is a lazy morning, so I grabbed my camera on my way out to get the newspaper.



If my neighbors were watching, they must have thought that I was out of my mind. I was laying down on the driveway to capture this angle and I had to wait about ten minutes while my camera de-fogged itself. It is really warm and humid out there and the lens immediately clouded over.



Then I traipsed into the kitchen to perk a perfect cup of coffee (Seattle's Best . . . that I was given at the Americans for the Arts conference which was their reminder that next year's conference was in Seattle! Clever I thought.). This is my favorite mug that was given to me by Rachel's girlfriend, Pearl, for Christmas.



On my way upstairs I stopped to snap the early morning light on Grace as she was on lizard patrol on the window ledge.



And, what is a morning without chewing on the blanket and kneading the bed with your paws? Newton has not yet abandoned this cute kitten behavior!

No comments: