Saturday, July 5, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 2, 2008

Why, you might ask, did I take a photo of two garbage cans?

It is a very simple answer. Because it was a momentous occasion. My neighbor and friend and co-carpooler, Robert, NEVER, and I mean NEVER puts the garbage out!

He lives alone, eats out or at our house. I never quite understood how a person can have absolutely NO garbage! But we take our garbage can out twice a week and more often than not, it is filled with "stuff."

But Robert never has any garbage. I have come to the assumption that he puts his small amount into our garbage can, but he won't admit to that. He prefers to be known as the man with no garbage!

So when I came out of the house on Wednesday and saw this site, I just HAD to take a photo of it!

No comments: