Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - July 11 2008

Ok, so I am uploading out of order again, but that is what happens when I use more than one camera. I forget that I take some photos until later.

So we went out to a comedy club in Boca Raton with the Kaplans. Richard is the mayor of the City of Lauderhill where we live. We have been friends with Richard and Lynn since Rachel and their son, Andrews, have been seven. They met in Hebrew School and Joel has been involved with City politics forever.

I snapped this photo as we were leaving the restaurant to go to the comedy club. I can't believe how tall Andrew is. Rachel looks like a midget.

Since Andrew skipped a grade, he is off to college next month. Lynn is beside herself because Andrew is an only child. I will probably be a basket case next year, but then we will have another four years with Adina!

No comments: