Thursday, November 4, 2021

Project 365 - October 1 (catching up)

Stroll for Health


As I continue on the path of health, I am enjoying the peace and serenity of this "Stroll for Health" program conducted by the Morikami Museum. Although it was a very warm day when I did this particular walk, I took my time, drank a lot of water, and sat down in the shade to write in my journal.  So, although I was out there for two hours, it was not strenuous.

I brought my camera with me and stopped whenever the mood hit.  At one point, the security guard asked me to move away from the iguana, but I did a great capture.  I didn't think it would attack and I used my zoom lens so I really wasn't that close. However, every time I walk at the Morikami, I seem to get in a bit of trouble.  Last time, I walked on the gravel that you are NOT supposed to walk on and the guard asked me to move.  

When I arrived at the Museum, it was just opening, and with my card, I was able to walk ahead of all the other patrons so that I was mostly alone along the path. I like being alone in nature.  

My next walk is a guided walk with one of the therapists.  So that will be a little different experience. I do look forward to that. Especially after a weekend of working. 








No comments: