Saturday, November 13, 2021

Project 365 - November 13, 2021

Green Market Season is Here


I can’t believe that we are once again in Green Market season!  Last year was so different because we were in the height of the pandemic, we were still working at home and I was still reeling from losing my partner of 40 years.

So much has happened since the last Green Market started.  We are now coming out of the COVID nightmare. Many of us have had our vaccinations.  I have even had my booster shot.  We are back at the office. Cultural events are taking place once again.  Travel is rebounding.  

And, I am feeling really good about my life.  I have taken so many steps toward health including going to every doctor’s appointment, rejoining a gym and actually going.  I continue to walk on the weekends with my friend.  I have reconnected with some friends that I haven’t seen in a long time.  I bought myself a season’s subscription to the Miami City Ballet. And I am working a little bit on photography.  

This morning the sunrise was spectacular as I arrived at the Cultural Center to start my day at the opening day of the Green Market. I loved the colors and the high thin clouds that reflected the sunrise.  Later in the day, the clear blue sky was beautiful, but truly, the sunrise was a special treat today.


No comments: