Monday, February 15, 2021

Project 365 - February 14, 2021

A Valentine's Day Kinda Morning


I received so many texts on Sunday because it was Valentine's Day.  People were worried that I might have a bad day. But, Joel and I never really made a big deal about it because it was a Hallmark event.  Did he buy me flowers? Always!  Did he buy presents? Always!  Did I need it? No.  All I really needed was the time to enjoy being with my best friend on the planet. So was my day any different than any other? No.  

I got up and walked with Greg. I did lots of Sunday errands around the house and I made plans to have lunch with a friend who I have not seen in years. Later in the day, Adina and I had a quiet dinner. She did surprise me with flowers and that was a sweet gesture. And, I got a sweet text from a friend wishing me a "Happy Galentine's Day" which made me giggle.

But all in all, I had a very nice day.

No comments: