Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo of the Day - August 5, 2011

Greight Spaces

East Village Uncorked takes place on the first Friday of every month on the eastern portion of Atlantic Boulevard in Pompano Beach.  I was invited to exhibit some of my works at Greight Spaces, an interior design house.  I have four pieces on exhibit so if you are in the neighborhood, check it out!  They will be on exhibit until November.

This photo, is obviously not the best one of me, I always close one or both of my eyes and for some reason, Jeremiah didn't take a few photos (which he ALWAYS does, not not this time!!).  And, I wasn't wearing my signature black that evening!!  I was all in white.  It was fun and so many folks came out to visit me.

Louis Davis (see I didn't forget this time), Pat and Marianne Burns, Madeleine and Hal Axler, Katy and Chris Mullon, Sandy Issac Allen, Jeremiah Jenner, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Howie and of course, Joel!  Thank you so much for your support.

If you do go and visit, say hello to William and Shannon Meleski, they are the owners of Greight Spaces.  They are expecting a child this October!!  So wish them luck.

No comments: