Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project 365 - February 27, 2010

Miscellaneous Blackberry Photos

I just love the fact that I carry my camera around in my pocket in my Blackberry. It is there all the time, it isn't the greatest camera, but it is spontaneous, I don't have to think and it captures the moment.

These photos have been taken over that past few weeks.


This was taken a few minutes ago as Adina was working on a new painting as a present for one of her friends. Newt got into the act and was watching so intently. As Adina was moving her brush up and down the canvas, Newt would tilt his head from side to side. It was making us laugh!


Last night I was watching the Olympics in Rachel's room (my new den) and Joel had bought me a box of Junior Mints. However, Grace decided that she was going to guard them for me. At one point she tried to bite the box open because she LOVES anything with mint. In fact if we have mint gum in our purses, you can pretty much be sure that Grace will climb in and find it and try to chew it!


The other day at work after our staff meeting we celebrated all of the February birthdays. This is Jose, Jim, Susan and Samantha! Happy Birthday everyone. It was a fun time. We need to celebrate all the fun times that we can. This is going to be a very difficult year due to budget cuts and never knowing what programs are going to be cut. So we just plug along and try to celebrate all the happy milestones.


The other day was a special free pancake day at IHOP so Adina and I got up extra early to go and get our pancakes! It was CRAZY. There were about 200 teenagers there! But it was fun. You can't tell from Adina's face, but this is how a teenager shows you that she is having a WONDERFUL time!


And, last but certainly not least, we took my Dad out for his 91st birthday on February 13. He wanted to go to Buca di Beppo in Davie. We got this cute cake at Publix. It really wasn't as big as it looks. There were only five slices and they were very tasty. All the waiters came out with the candelabra and sang Happy Birthday to my Dad while we were giggling because none of them could sing but they sure gave it a good effort.

No comments: