Friday, February 26, 2010

Project 365 - February 25, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So editing photos on a daily is something that I don't do. Obviously as you can tell from this upload. I took these photos on Valentine's Day and just never got around to editing and uploading anything.

Then I went on to take more and more photos and just never came back to these. Oh well.


This is Linda, Richard Kaplan's sister. Very busy checking her text messages while she sits back listening to the jazz concert at the park with us.



Here is Joel playing with his brand new Droid phone. I am glad he likes it. I tried it and really don't have the patience for the touch screen. Way too many menus and I really couldn't figure out how to answer the calls. So what good is a phone that you can't answer??




Just some people at the park enjoying the romantic morning. Young love . . . sweet.







Cheers to you Lynn. Joel found Cosmopolitans in a box! Lynn enjoyed it!! Meanwhile if you read an early blog post, you saw me in my banana chair completely relaxed after sharing an entire bottle of champagne with Richard!








And we made sure that Lynn got a very special Valentine's Day card from the Leshinskys!!

No comments: