Sunday, August 21, 2022

Project 365 - August 21, 2022

Morning Walk


My best friend in the world came down to visit me for the weekend.  We have been friends since the fourth grade! So when we get together, the world melts away and it is like no time has ever passed at all.

Of course, we know, in reality, life has happened.  We are now parents of adult children. I am now a widow.  We both lost one of our pets, me -- this past December and she -- the other day.  

So, there was a lot to talk about.

Of course, in the middle of last week, just before she flew down, I was diagnosed with vertigo. Let me tell you, it is not fun. But, I am dealing with it with exercises and some medicine. But I still don't feel right.

However, yesterday and today, I felt good enough and steady enough to get up and walk.  So, Susan, Greg, and I did our morning walks!  It was extremely hot and humid, but I drank tons of water.

Then after our walk today, we made iced coffee and then headed out again.  My camera battery was dead so I used my iPhone and Susan used her camera. 

Then we spent most of the morning and early afternoon sitting in the kitchen editing our images and these are the result from my iPhone.















No comments: