Monday, May 9, 2022

Project 365 - May 9, 2022

Flagler Arts and Technology Village

March 2022

It started with an idea, a place that allowed creativity to thrive, and invited the public to observe and interact with artists. Over the years the actors changed, but the theater continued to develop.  

The first few artwalks only had a limited number of audience members, but pre-pandemic, the crowds swelled to hundreds and then thousands.

Then, development and mixed-use buildings are about to enter the neighborhood and forever change F.A.T. Village.

In May, my friend and I headed to downtown Fort Lauderdale to capture images of what F.A.T. Village is all about and to memorialize it for whoever wants to view it as it is before change happens. 

The older I get, the more I understand that the only constant in life is change. 

I do hope that you enjoy these images.  



































No comments: