Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Project 365 - August 11, 2021

Nature


Every morning on my days off I walk with my friend, Greg. These walks are not only for the exercise, but also for my mental health. Just being outside helps me forget about the daily tasks that are necessary and let’s me connect with nature. 

I never know what I will find along these walks.  Looking back at my photos, I am surprised by the images. But with nature, sometimes you just have to look, and then look again. 

This image was take. From Greg’s screened in porch. That is where we end up after our walks and we eat out breakfast and talk until one of us decides that it is time to do a chore or two. 

There was this one lizard on the palm tree.  But then off in the distance, there was an iguana on an another neighbor’s roof. Greg actually noticed this before me!  That iguana is always on that particular roof soaking up the sun. Yes, invasive species.  But fun to photograph. 

No comments: