Monday, July 4, 2011

Photo of the Day - June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

So, I am catching up again, what else is new?  These photos were taken on Fathers Day.  We invited Lynn and Richard, my Dad and Elaine and Michael for dinner.  Joel loves to cook for family and friends and we much prefer his cooking and the comfort of our home to restaurants on these types of celebrations.

As we were getting ready, I had just set the table and Grace decided to jump up and get comfortable right in the middle of the table.  Probably not the most hygienic thing to have on your table, but what the heck?  She is like a family member.  I did chase her off after I snapped this photo.

Then I peeked behind the couch and found Newton mid-yawn.  He looks rather menacing, but it was nothing but a sleepy moment that I froze.

Then I thought the photo of Elaine holding a glass of wine as she was searching for something on the iPad was just very ironic.  The others are of presents being opened and enjoyed.
It was a very nice evening and everyone seemed to have a good time.

No comments: