Thursday, December 30, 2010

Project 365 - Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning

It comes and goes so quickly.  There is so much preparation and anticipation.  And even for the Leshinskys . . . a very Jewish family . . . we find a way to celebrate a little bit of everything.  Beginning with my birthday in October, it is seems like it is non-stop celebration . . . a day off for Veterans Day, then Thanksgiving, then work holiday parties, friends holiday parties and then the girls are off from school and life gets crazy at home.

Then comes the quiet of Christmas morning.  With not much sleep, we sit and open presents and I snap away as my children mug for the camera.  When all is said and done, I am exhausted and fall into a deep sleep.  In fact this year, I slept for a good four and half hours on the couch in the living room with my music . . . mostly Beatles . . . playing from  my phone!

It was a really great sleep and after dinner, I ended up going back to sleep.  Guess I needed it!  But at least I had a fun morning.

More photos are on my Flickr account.  Just click here.

No comments: