Friday, June 18, 2010

Project 365 - June 9, 2010

The Bathroom

So . . . our summer will be filled with Home Depot, Ikea, Lowes, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target.

Why you ask? Well, we planned on simply redoing the wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom. Once we pulled off the wallpaper, we found mold. As we traced it to a leak from the upstairs bathroom and then a second leak from the brand new air conditioner . . . we knew we had a problem!

After the insurance company sent out a "Leak Detector" and then assessed the claim, we realized that this would be a big job.

So here are a few shots of the workers in the upstairs bathroom. The girls picked out the tile. Joel and I picked out the sink, tub and toilet and then Rachel and her boyfriend, Noah, painted.

I will upload more shots in the coming days.

The first shot is a photo that I snapped of Adina while she was surfing the net and clearly ignoring me. I played with the star filter effect on the camera.

No comments: