Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365 - June 14, 2010 (i heart teens)

First Day at Camp (i heart teens)

















I edited this post so that I can enter it into the weekly contest online.  The subject on i ♥ faces this week is teens.  These are my two teens who get along amazingly well for teens (most of the time)!  I hope you enjoy this post and subscribe to my blog.  The rest of this post is from June 14.





_____________________________________

Camp started today at the JCC and both Rachel and Adina are working there. This is a day of firsts!! Rachel is a counselor and Adina is a CIT.

So they came home completely exhausted, dirty, sweaty and hungry.

After a shower and dinner we had an assortment of summer fruits spread out on the table and lots of melted dark chocolate. It was yummy!

I ran to grab my camera and this one was one of my favorites!

Not only did I measure the white balance and correct it, I also stood on a chair to get as high up as possible to catch this angle. I played with the manual settings and held my breath so that I didn't need a tripod.

No comments: