Friday, November 28, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - November 27, 2008 - Part II

I had to upload the Thanksgiving photos!
























Here I am in my favorite chair. My cousin Michael snapped this with his iphone and emailed it to me! I just love technology (when it works). I park myself here in the driveway when it is cool out and sit with the computer and surf and watch the neighbors come and go. I wave a lot and chat when they have a moment. It reminds me of when Hurricane Wilma stranded us for 10 days without electricity and we all got to know each other VERY well and we took care of each other.




Ronnie took me for a quick ride around Inverrary. He was trying to scare me but I just clasped my hands around his waist and hung on for dear life! It was thrilling. The air was cool, my hair was blowing every which way and it was loud because it is a Harley! I could enjoy this. He told me that I was a Tom Boy. I am not really, but it was fun!




This is George Caren and Gert Wolder. They are NOT an item! George's wife flew up north to visit her daughter and granddaughter and brand new great granddaughter. George did feel well enough to fly so he joined us at the Kaplan's.



I just thought this photo looked silly because the turkey looked larger than Rachel's head! It is a picture perfect turkey don't you think?



Lynn and Richard were sharing the carving duties. Don't they look serious? They made a fabulous spread.



Doesn't Adina look like she is enjoying herself?



Yum! I could eat more now. It is about 12:35 a.m. and I am hungry again!!



What is a Thanksgiving Dinner without the Publix Pilgram salt and pepper shakers??
























Lynn started out the dinner with a beautiful Thanksgiving prayer. Nothing religious, just thanks for great company, thanks for our health and our good fortunes in these tough economic times.



Like father, like son. One smile!




This yummy cake was a Pumpkin Spice cake that Michael brought! It was a work of art!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: