Saturday, October 11, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - September 19, 2008

Our temple photos were taken last night. It was terribly hot in the sanctuary and we were all dressed up and I was sweating so badly. But as long as we don't look sweaty in the photos, I am okay with it. Then we went out to dinner to Anthony's Coal Fired Grill.

I was just like I wanted it to be . . . a loud family event with lots of laughter. Lenny and Helen and Robert Levy joined us. Jose also joined us since he is our photographer.

Today Adina and I spent the day preparing for the big event. I kept Adina home from school and we got to sleep late and then in the afternoon we went to get our hair and nails done. These photos show the transformation of Miss Adina! After the salon, we headed home to get dressed to go out to dinner and then off to Friday night services since Adina was going to help with the services.





No comments: