Saturday, October 11, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - August 24, 2008

It has been a very long time since I have uploaded to this blog. I would say that I am sorry, but I am not. I have just been preoccupied with life. I knew that it would happen sooner or later.

First of all, I have been the acting assistant director of the Broward Cultural Division since April. That has certainly taken a toll on me. I have never been so busy in my life. I can't even remember what I am supposed to do from day to day. I have to rely more and more on the staff to remind me where I need to be. It is a very odd feeling to not know.

I find myself craving quiet time at the computer to just catch up on emails. The amount is overwhelming. And, the content of what I am dealing with is so very different that what I am used to.

This is a photo of Rachel in the evening as she is studying her Economics homework while she is doing her nails! I know the two don't really go together, but for a teen, anything goes!


No comments: