Monday, March 3, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 3, 2008

Today I thought there wouldn't be any opportunities for photos, but during lunch time I was looking out the window and suddenly I saw a Coast Guard helicopter. There is a heliport next door on top of the parking garage and it landed there and took off a couple of times. I liked these two because one is framed by the window and then in the other photo one of coast guards had leaned forward just far enough for me to catch his face, even if it is blurry, I got it! He was looking straight at me. The flowers juxtaposed with the tall office buildings in the background are quite a dichotomy to me.











































Later in the day after I came home from work, I needed some fresh air so I grabbed my camera and took a short walk. I found some of these really neat visions just around the bend from my house. There were eggs on reeds, birds sitting in the trees (and pooping in the water!), flowers with spider webs and water plants floating in the lake.






No comments: