Sunday, March 2, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 2, 2008

Today's theme was shadows. It was a very long day that started with the gym and dropping Adina at Hebrew School. After the gym I went home and started the five loads of laundry that was waiting for me. Then I had to take my bathroom and bedroom apart because I couldn't stand the mess and the dirt. Joel was working on painting the living room a bright crimson red. Later in the day I helped him put the curtains back up and that is when I got the shadows ideas. The first photo is the shadow of the trees against the curtains. The second photo is Adina posing for me behind the curtains. Then I walked into the kitchen and found really great shadows from the venetian blinds, a salt and pepper grinder and my own hand on the microwave. But I liked the fact that some of these photos look like black and white but they aren't.





No comments: