Saturday, March 1, 2008

Project 365 - Photo of the Day - March 1, 2008

I had a whirlwind day of taking photos. I must have shot over 300 images. My eyes are crossing now as I am uploading them to the web. But, I want to watch SNL for a while, so I am uploading as I wait for it to start.



This is a tattoo of one of Joel's employees at the hotel. He is an intern from France and last weekend he went out with a bunch of new friends, got drunk and stupid and got this very complicated tattoo. I am not a fan of tattoos because they remind me of Holocaust victims, but this one has an interesting story behind it. It is the first image that was ever printed in a book.



This is outside the hotel. Just loved the old world look against the deep blue sky.



This sculpture is in the hallway in the hotel. Really liked the tranquil feel of it. It actually sits outside of the Spa.















Just a detail of the wall outside the hotel.


















Joel sent me on a mission to take photos of the hotel. He is going to use the images on the web. I just loved this image with the Black wedding couple on the top of the cake!













While Joel was in the dry cleaners, I was busy snapping away to pass the time. This is hanging in the car in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.


















And these are my feet up on the dashboard. I liked the reflection in the window.














Adina needed a pair of shoes for a Bat Mitzvah that she is invited to next weekend. I managed to snap one shot in the store before Joel made me put the camera away. He is worried about me taking photos in a chain store. He has a point, but so far no one has ever asked me to put the camera away.








We ended the day at Big Al's fish emporium. Adina needed more fish because most of her fish have crossed over . . . sadly . . . but part of the circle of life. It is all a science lesson for her. This is not her fish, but I liked it.



Just liked the photo. No fish here.



Loved this reptile. It was like he was posing for me.

No comments: