Monday, May 13, 2024

Project 365 - May 13, 2024

 A Little Extra Weekend for Me


Since we have a concert tonight in our Cultural Arts Center (Rogers Richie and Robinson — a tribute band of the the music of Kenny Rogers, Lionel Richie and Smokey Robinson) I get to go in to the office at noon. So a little extra weekend for me to enjoy. 

The weather cooperated so I did my mile and a half walk.  But the vibe is very different on a Monday morning. The sound level of everything is a little higher. The neighborhood kids are walking to the bus stop. The neighbors are jumping into their cars and zipping off to work. I had to jump out of the way a couple of times because people are in a big hurry to get to wherever they are heading. 

But they still took a moment to wave. 

It makes me smile when that happens it’s so simple a move. But so meaningful a gesture. 

I did see a few things to make images of and the one that make me giggle was the one tree with four squirrels chasing each other. I only caught three of the four in my image. It’s not the best image but you can feel the movement





No comments: