Saturday, July 3, 2021

Project 365 - June 30, 2021

Have To


As I pulled my car out of the garage on Wednesday morning (something that I have always wanted to be able to say as I have lived in this house for almost 31 years),I saw this unbelievable color in the sky. So I turned off my car and left everything for work in the car and ran to the lake behind my friends’ house. 

Not only was I able to capture this incredible sunrise that looks to me to be a watercolor painting, but I also surprised my friend as she was calmly doing her yoga on her patio to this lovely sunrise. 

Then, I ran back to my car, promptly forgot that I made this image and went to work. 

Now that I have a luxuriously long weekend to catch up on errands and blogging, I took another look at this image and was so satisfied that I really didn’t edit it at all. 

No comments: